Jacksonville Home Expo
Maximizing your show experience
So much to see and do!
Whether it's a Home Show, Flower Show, or Home and Remodeling Show, here are our tips for maximizing your show experience...
Home shows offer a bonanza of fun, fabulous features you can't find anywhere else. They showcase information from top industry experts, hundreds of cutting-edge ideas for your home and garden and an opportunity to save big dollars on almost any project. Whether you want to turn your master bath into a relaxation spa, your yard into additional living space or learn more about energy efficiency, shows provide all the tools to get it done. If you have challenges with any of your living spaces, you will find solutions at the show. Home shows in your community will offer hands-on exhibits relating to kitchens and baths, interior design, lawn and garden, pool and spa, all categories of building/remodeling products and "green" products.
What will you actually see at the Jacksonville Home Show?
Hundreds of actual hands-on displays of the latest products.
Fabulous features ranging from massive gardens – especially in a Flower Show – celebrity speakers, complete homes, national touring exhibits and family fun activities. Many will have you saying WOW.
Factory and local experts can provide solutions to your challenges.
Tips for maximizing your experience at a Jacksonville Home Show:
1. First and foremost, plan ahead and plan to have fun. The Jacksonville Home Show is a place for you to meet the industry leaders in your area and to have done doing so.
2. Spend time on our website: Everything from schedules of events, exhibitor lists, floor plans, show features and special offers will be available to you as the list grows from our exhibitors and sponsors. Keep checking back as we add more.
3. Create a list of exhibits you want to visit, map them out on the floor plan, put on your most comfortable pair of shoes and hit the show floor running. Be prepared with a pen and notepad for the many new ideas and products you will see at the home show. Planning your visit will save you time and make your visit more efficient.
4. Attend the event with a list of show-related questions you need answered. The industry's top experts will be available to answer these questions. Face- to-face contact is one of the show's most valuable resources.
5. The home and remodeling show is a very competitive marketplace, and can save visitors big money. Many exhibitors will have exclusive show-only discounts, good for show visitors scheduling an appointment at the show or within a limited time following the show. This can be a huge money-saving opportunity available only at the show.
6. Shows are much more than a place to shop for products and services. There are many memorable show experiences to be created by you and your family. Most shows have activities targeted to children. Your entire family can attend the show and go away saying they had an entertaining and worthwhile time. Whichever show you're visiting, check the web site for available activities.
7. Our home show will have a show guide available at the entrance to the show. Be sure to pick one up, as this guide will have additional details not available in show ads.
8. Bring your actual project plans to the show. Exhibitors can provide input to refine your project. Take advantage of the show's one-stop shopping, with everything you need under one roof.
If you've never visited a Home Show, Flower Show, or Home and Remodeling Show, you will be amazed at the experience you've missed all these years. Follow some of the suggestions above and your visit can have you on your way to the home, yard and garden of your dreams!